The home aims to offer care of the highest quality to you by:
- Respecting your privacy and dignity.
- Encouraging choice about where you live in Montana and how you spend your time.
- Ensuring your rights and need for fulfillment are understood and acted upon.
- Enabling you to maximise your independence.
- Helping you to maintain your self-esteem.
- Making opportunities to express and pursue religious, cultural and political beliefs available.
- Ensure that you remain and feel safe.
- Recommending responsible risk-taking as normal part of maintaining independence.
- Ensuring your citizen’s rights are upheld.
- Assisting you to sustain your relationships.
- Providing opportunities for leisure in and outside Montana.
- Ensuring beneficial necessary care and treatment.
- Offering care that is open to scrutiny.